Monday, December 21, 2009

It's here

You can now listen to Ancient Greeks & Circus Freaks.

What a journey it's been getting here. Lots of excitement along the way, and for my money, some of the best music we've created yet. I can't say much more at the moment as I'm hurtling around the internet spraying copies of the album left right and centre. If you see me passing, squirt some water in my mouth. In fact, the running I'm doing now is part of a relay team, an incredible international relay team. The baton has been with Tim in America where, as always, he's had the I suspect scary task of finishing off all of your amazing work. I know he takes this job very seriously and I think you'll hear the care he's taken again with what you've all done.

New member Benjamin is already working on seeding the albums out to the Torrent sites, meaning we're in a real chance of getting 100,000 copies of our various albums downloaded by the end of 2009. What an insane way to end the decade (right at the last minute as well).

I can't say well done enough to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment