Friday, October 2, 2009


I've finally found the sound I was after for my Prince Randian song. After struggling with Oompah and ragas, I've ended up going completely the other direction and give the Human Caterpillar some punk bollocks. Going to try playing some drums this time, as I was so impressed with The Incredible Flight Of Birdman's last 2 IML efforts. Its going to be a challenge, but that's what the IML's for, right? The big problem now is how to write a song about a limbless circus freak who's passtimes are (solely) building tabacco cases with his mouth, and lying dormant for hours in tiny crevices waiting for people to come into the room, then screaming to terrify them. That's about all I've got. Aw well. That's rock and role.


1 comment:

  1. Are punk bollocks skin heads or are they bollocks with mohawks?

    ReplyDelete