Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bags on Prince Randian


I do not like freaks, let me tell you. No sir. I feel terribly sorry for them, but I'm definitely not one to thrill at their weirdness. Anyway - I'm opting for a 'freak' for the new album because I think it'll be more conducive a subject for the music I want to write. So I did a bit of research and decided on 'Prince Randian' the human caterpillar. Feel free to write about him too if you want - but I thought I'd put it out there.



This site has a pretty short list of some of the most famous (genuine circus) freaks - plus some fictional ones (?)

4 comments:

  1. What a weird bean! He looks a little like an albino Mr T, probably wrapped up in some anti-freak out suit before air travel.
    A caterpillar Mr T: "I aint turning into no butterfly, fool!"

    Anyway, he looks great but I won't go near him. Fortunately enough, my husbandmember Richard Yates is a Classics scholar so I might leave subject-choosing in his capable hands this time round. It would be nice if there was a Greek called Murdoch who liked wearing baseball caps and spent time in a US mental institution.

    ReplyDelete